To get help, find out about:
We offer food to people in need that live in the greater Puyallup area.
Our goal is to provide enough food to feed each member of your family for three days. The amount given directly reflects the amount that has been donated, and we may not be able to always meet this goal. We may also offer other items such as pet food, personal hygiene and other sundry household items as supplies allow.
To get food you must:
- Set up an appointment over the phone to pick up food later that same day.
- Arrive at the food bank to pick up your food at your appointed time.
- Live in one of the following zip codes: 98352, 98371, 98372, 98373, 98374, 98375, or 98360.
- Show a piece of mail with your CURRENT address for each adult at one of the above zip codes.
- Fill out a short application form.
We provide assistance to all people without regard to religious preference,
race, national origin, age, sex, marital status, or disability, and all services are given at no charge or obligation.
Setting Up an Appointment
|Days Open||Mon, Tue, Wed, and Fri|
|Phones Open||9:15am to 2:30pm|
To get food you MUST set up an appointment. We serve on an appointment basis only, which allows us to have food ready for you when you arrive.
Appointments are made in the morning to pick up food later that same day. Call us on
one of the days that we’re open during the appointment setup times and we will schedule
a time later that day to have food ready for you to pickup.
Your First Time
If it is your first time receiving food you must bring one piece of mail for every adult showing that you currently live in Puyallup or Edgewood, and a birth certificate or insurance card for every child. When you arrive at the food bank you will be asked to fill out a short form before you receive your food. If you need to use the food bank again later, you will not need to fill out the form or bring the birth certificates again, but you will need to bring a current piece of mail every time.
Remember to Bring:
- A piece of mail for each adult showing that you live in Puyallup or Edgewood
- A birth certificate or other ID for each child
- The birthday of each person receiving food, to be placed on the application form
Picking Up Food
To pick up food, come to the food bank at the time that you set up in your appointment. Please arrive early, if possible. If you miss your appointment time, you will be served after all other clients have been served first. Don’t forget to bring your current piece of mail.
We are located in downtown Puyallup just off East Main on 23rd Street SE. It’s right across the street from the golf course and behind the veterinary clinic, just up the hill. We also have further maps and directions.
Puyallup Food Bank
110 23rd ST SE
Puyallup, WA 98371
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.